Please share some of your favorite wedding pictures (including, of course, family pictures and the Charlie's Angels pictures) as well as a brief description of the day. I posted a lot of pictures, but I am guessing many of them you have not seen. We may have to play "guess the baby" toward the end:

My veil kept falling off, so Steph had to keep fixing it:
Matt and Isaac:
Michelle, Steph, Christina, Melissa:
Ben, Christina, Grandma and Grandpa High:
Tabatha, Isaac, Alicia, and Hilde with Christina:
Back row: Dad, Steph, Damien, Ken, Melissa, Alicia, Matt, Roxanne, Dave, Hilde, Michelle
Front row: Tabatha, mom, Isaac, Christina, Ben
Hilde:
Keith and Reva Clark with Dad:
Dave and Hilde:
Alicia and Dad:
Hilde and Dave again:
Alicia, Ken, Melissa, Tabatha:
Isaac:
I am sure you all remember, but we got married in Utah- which meant pretty much everyone except Steph and Damien had to fly out for it. Why Utah? The Seattle Temple was closed, we have almost no family in Denver so our numbers would be really small, and Ben refused to wait until March to get married, which would be spring break and the Seattle Temple would be open.
It ended up working out well, even if it was a bit chaotic with everything that needed to be organized out of state. Steph ended up helping quite a bit, which I guess was only fair since I helped out with her wedding quite a bit the year before.
We had our reception at The Lion House, which was perfect- they did most of the work. We had a delicious catered dinner, with the biggest problem being that everybody was too full to eat any cake.
It ended up being a perfect day!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment