I am very grateful that mom, Melissa, and the Hale daughters were able to come and visit us for the past couple of days. It was a short trip, but we packed a lot in and had a great time. I didn't take very many pictures, but hopefully Melissa will post some more soon (hint, hint).
Tabatha loved holding baby Camille- and Camille loved Tabatha. It was very cute. Even with Tabatha's tattoos:)
When mom and dad came out to visit in June Dad said, "I bought Camille a gift. I HAD to buy it." Mom looked confused but then said, "Oh, I know what it is." It was this adorable Mariner's onesie:
It is so perfect- I absolutely love it! Thank you, Dad!!!! Camille makes the cutest little Mariner in Colorado for sure!
And thank you to mom and the girls for flying out to visit us! We are all sad to see you guys leave, but are grateful to be able to see family when we can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment