Sunday, September 16, 2012

Younce Wedding

 It's official, we are old.  Dave and I got married before digital cameras were really big, so all of our pictures are on actual film.  Our engagement photos were digital, so I am putting those as my challenge post.  Look how young, happy and innocent we were!  Four kids and 12 years later and I love this guy infinitely more than the day we wed.






And here is a picture of Hilde and I at the temple after Stephanie's sealing.  Looking at this I can see that Freya looks a LOT like Hilde did.  I know I have a couple of pictures of Phinn and I from Matt's wedding, but I couldn't find them anywhere.  Fun challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pics! Man, Dave looks like a baby there, doesn't he? I guess we are all getting older...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I get to remind you that I told you that you two were going to date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Matt, you were clairvoyant on that one!

      Delete