Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge #1

Since Challenge #2 was issued I better get pictures posted from Challenge #1 - photos of Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids. Since we live nearby, we don't think to take a lot of pictures, so this was also a good reminder to take more pictures with mom and dad.

One of my favorite pictures is this one of Katie and dad. It was at the 4th of July event at Celebration Park in 2008.
And, that same year, here is mom holding Aubrey:
I know you all have this picture on disc, but I like this picture with (most) of the grandkids with mom and dad laughing and having fun. August 2011
Here is mom with Makenna at Katie's school concert. May 2012
And, dad with Makenna at the same concert.
Here is mom holding Bridger at the hospital. August 1, 2012.
Grandma with Katie and Bridger.
Last, here are mom and dad at Bridger's baby blessing. September 16, 2012.


1 comment: