Monday, October 12, 2009

Marriott List

I guess since we are thinking about it, I will go ahead and post our Christmas list- though honestly, we are not picky! These are merely suggestions, feel free to have fun and come up with your own ideas!!! Also, gifts from garage sales and DI are some of our favorites!!!!

Audra:
Educational toys
Anything relating to anything artistic- she loves drawing, painting, play-doh, etc.
Book of Mormon DVD's or old VHS's- I want to start a collection of these for the girls
Anything dress-up

Claire:
Hmm...she will be at an age when baby toys would be good, I guess, but really I can't think of anything so if you want to skip her or just get her a toothbrush for when she is older or something, that is fine. What a nice mother I am...

Ben:
New socks (black, brown, white)- honest, he always wants this for Christmas
Nice dress shirts for work (if you want to go with this, let me know and I will get you his sizes)
Seahawks hooded sweatshirt- I definitely think he needs this!

Christina:
Clothes, or gift cards to get clothes
Meat tenderizer
A night of baby-sitting while we are in Seattle so Ben and I can go have a nice evening on the town
Journal
Cards- I always am running out of thank you cards, Birthday cards, etc.

Because we will be traveling to Seattle for Chirstmas, we really want small things so we don't have a lot to carry back. Honestly, that will be the best part of Christmas- being with family, though I know we will all miss the Younce's!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure anything would be good for our family. We all love to read (even Olivia loves books about animals or babies) we play lots of family games so board games are great, and clothes would be good for the kids (Tabatha is size 8, Alicia size 6 and Olivia size 3). Like Christina we are happy with the thought.

    ReplyDelete