Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gift Exchange

Who do we all have for Christmas this year, or are we drawing names? I need to buy presents and have them shipped by end of October if I want to make sure that everything gets there by Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. I think we do the family who is just under the one you did last year- so I had you (the Younce's) last year, so we should have the Hale's this year. Does that sound right everyone???

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOMEBODY CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!! Here is who everyone has this year:

    Marriotts give to Hales
    Decremers give to Marriotts
    Highs give to Decremers
    Younces give to Highs

    Everyone gives to mom and dad. We have to start mailing things soon (end of October to be safe). So please start posting your wish lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I can't count. I left out the Hales, who were receiving but not giving. No, they didn't pay me. Here is the revised list; unless I screwed up again.

    Marriotts give to Hales
    DeCremers give to Marriotts
    Highs give to DeCremers
    Younces give to Highs
    Hales give to Younces

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Shells. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shells - mom said your kids love to read, and my girls have a lot of ideas for Hilde, and I am sure Enoch we could find something fun, but I am unsure about you and Dave. We know you love to read and play games, so we were looking into those, but if you want to be more specific let us know. We love you, and we can't believe Christmas is so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will post a Younce family wish list this week, I promise. I have been trying to come up with a good list of things to choose from, or to stimulate ideas of your own. I don't know why Christmas lists are so hard for me, but they are. I can never think of anything I want or need when the time comes to put it in writing!

    ReplyDelete