Since Claire has been born, I have tried to get Audra out of the house doing things so she isn't stuck at home all the time. But, there are some places that I will only go if Ben is around.
This is us at a Rocky Mountain PBS free day last weekend. The Denver police set up this obstacle course for little kids- it was the first time Audra has ridden a trike, and we think she liked it.

Then, yesterday we took Audra to the pool. It was a wonderful time- almost!
Here Audra is looking cute as can be:


This is what Claire and I did:

And, this is why we didn't have the best time of our lives:

See that mark on her leg? Climbing up the ladder, she somehow pinched her leg and was left with a pretty big bruise/sore spot on her leg. But, she's a tough girl and it doesn't seem to bother her much at all.
I am so sorry for Audra. I am glad you can get out so much. When it gets rainy I feel like we need to stay in, but otherwise we try to go out every day.
ReplyDelete