Here are some ideas, but feel free to ignore and just go with something you think would be fun.
Individual gifts:
Audra: simple cross stitch patterns, sweatshirts, fun socks
Claire: art supplies of any kind, yarn
Camille: anything with wolves. She left a note on my pillow that said: Tip: Anything with a wolf makes a great gift. I got her a wolf calendar, but literally anything else with a wolf would be cool.
Ben: He's getting a 65 inch TV, so any action movies that would be cool on the TV would be fun for him.
Me: a new journal, socks....I'm also really into organizing right now, so The Container Store is my new best friend. These bins are awesome: https://www.containerstore.com/s/drawer-organizers/idesign-linus-deep-drawer-bins/1d?productId=10034459
If a family gift is easier (I usually think it is), there is a great locally owned toy store that you can order from and I can go do curbside pick up. Here's some ideas:
https://www.timbuktoys.com/buy/8983/gumball-machine-maker
https://www.timbuktoys.com/buy/3732/ooze-labs-chemistry-station
https://www.timbuktoys.com/buy/1082/doink-it-darts
We also love food baskets, games, puzzles- basically anything we can do while stuck inside a house for months on end.
No comments:
Post a Comment