Katie - She likes drawing, art, and anime (anything Japanese is included here). She likes Tokyo Ghoul, My Hero Academia, and her favorite store is Hobby Lobby or any store she can buy art supplies.
Aubrey - She is obsessed with the anime Haikyuu, cats, and Flamingo (the YouTuber, and also the animal).
Makenna - She loves drawing/art and is still into American Girl dolls. She also really likes owls, makeup, and all things girly.
Bridger - He likes NERF guns, Roblox, anything army, and hamsters.
Damien - He likes camping, outdoors, and any expensive gadget you can think of. Ha ha. He loves geography, maps, and travel books as well.
Stephanie - I like exercising, baking, reading, and putting quotes on the letterboard. I have an Amazon wish list with items, but there are a lot on there because I just add things over the years and am in a group that randomly gifts things off wish lists (although it hasn't been active in a while) so I added a bunch of items that were less expensive on there. Here's the list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/B6277RBVTGIE?ref_=wl_share
Family - We like playing games together. On my wish list are some family games that we do not have, but would like.
Hopefully that helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment