Monday, August 1, 2011

Where To Begin?!?

I have a million pictures to start, and I don't really know where to begin. So I'll just start posting away and we'll see what happens!


Golden Gardens Park

Hilde Tanning
 
Alicia and Claire and a pair of goggles
 Above: Melissa making sure everyone is safe. Below: Katie watching her step
 Above: Claire, Enoch, Dave, Audra 
Below: Michelle enjoying the sun
 Enoch playing in the COLD water
Above:  Hilde carrying Phinn out to Dave
Below: Hilde, Phinn, Dave
Above: Enoch and Dave
Below: Enoch
 Above: Audra, Makenna, Aubrey
 Back row: Claire, Alicia, Katie, Great Grandma High, Great Grandpa High holding Ali, Audra
Front row: Olivia, Aubrey, Hilde holding Makenna, Isaac, Enoch holding Phinn, Tabatha


 Hale's and Marriott's at the zoo:
Alicia with the penguins
 Above: Alicia and Claire
Below: Olivia, Tabatha, Audra
Above: Alicia and Audra

Now, where's all of your pictures???

No comments:

Post a Comment