Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Five Mile Lake

The Hale's, Marriott's, and younger High's went to Five Mile Lake today and had a great time. In fact, Ben said he liked it better than Golden Gardens, which surprised me, but he had good arguments: warmer water, not the least bit crowded, incredibly short ride, and a better playground. It looks like we will be adding this to our list of "must-do's" when we visit. It was nice for me to reminisce of going there as kids- some things I remembered, some things I completely forgot.

Olivia, Claire, Alicia

 Claire
 Olivia, Audra, Claire, Alicia
 Alicia
 Olivia, Audra, Claire, Alicia
 Claire
 Claire and Alicia
 Claire and Audra
 Ilea and Ali looking too cool
 Tabatha, Ilea, Ali
 We found this dragonfly- it was huge and kept swarming around us
 Here the dragonfly landed on Ilea's back (can you see it?)
 It landed on Tabatha as well, but I didn't get my camera out in time for a picture- but I did get this shot of Tabatha instead, which was still pretty dang good
 Here are Ali and Ilea teaching Olivia to swing
Another fantastic day, but here's my question: Where's everybody else's pictures?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment