Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coming Together

How about a family fast on Sunday? I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of these in the next several months, but maybe we can fast for a hopeful diagnosis and for the doctors to be blessed to get dad on the correct path for a complete recovery????

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing. I think remembering mom in the fast as well - this is especially hard on her. We love you mom and dad! Oh, and we should probably call those that don't read the blog regularly - i.e. Matt. I'll call him today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much you guys. How were we ever blessed with such wonderful kids??? Dad and I will be joing in the fast also. He has a doctors appointment on the 29th to find out the results of the biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would rather fast on the 29th than Sunday. One reason is that I have to give a talk and teach on Sunday, so I need all the energy I can get. However, I will be praying with everyone on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, Shells!!!!

    What lesson are you teaching? Are you in primary?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck no - I am in Young Women's.

    ReplyDelete