Welcome to the High Family collaborative blog. We'll give this a try and see how it works. This is a joint endeavor, feel free to edit or change things as you want and we'll see what works and what does not. There will be some changes from MyFamily of course, and we have some time to decide which medium we like best. So, start blogging!
Looks great, Shells! Thanks for getting this started, I will start posting on here to see which I prefer. Do we want to make this private?
ReplyDeleteSo far it looks great. Thank you Michelle for putting this together. Love te picture too. It is amazing how time flies, the picture looks recent but it has been over two years. I hope you are having fun with the DeCremers, and we will look forward to reading this blog in lieu of the MyFamily site.
ReplyDeleteI have to figure out how to make header pictures smaller, I'll take the tutorial from Dave, and then if we can find a more recent picture of the majority of the family, we can replace the picture. This was the best I had on hand at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI think we should make this private, that was one thing I like about MyFamily - not everyone could see it. Is everyone else ok with that change?
ReplyDelete