Thursday, August 13, 2009

How do I add a book?

Michelle,

I saw the sidebar where you added "The books we are reading" but for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to add a new post there. For the record, I am in a rut right now, I am re-reading Rebeckah by Orson Scott Card for my book club, and "I hate it when Exercise is the answer" by Emily Watts, but I will be done soon. I may re-read the Stephanie's book suggestion, but I really want something new and different to me. I look forward to more suggestions as we get farther into our family book club.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that as an editor to the site, you should be able to see a little screwdriver and wrench icon right below the book I have listed. Click on that and then type what you want to in the block for Add New Entry. Then click Add Entry and then save. To edit a current entry, you can either click on edit or delete. Let me know if that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liss - I just went in myself to edit the book I was reading and see that the edit icon isn't there! So, here is how I added my book, I went to the top of the screen where the blue toolbar is and hit "Customise" then it brings up the set up page and that will list "The Books we are Reading" with the edit icon under it. Just click on the edit icon and then you can follow the above instructions. Just make sure to hit save in all the appropriate spots and you should be good!

    ReplyDelete