I guess I'll put a wish list for us up...I really need to think about it, though. And, honest, these are just ideas!!!
Family Ideas
-Games. We love games.
-Legos. The girls are really into Legos Friends
-Art- pretty much any art projects/ideas/drawing supplies
-I think the kids would love this: https://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Explorer-Crime-Catchers-Science/dp/B0051NYUEI/ref=sr_1_21_sspa?crid=2YGXA9TJ0BN8U&keywords=science+kits+for+kids+10-12&qid=1573445141&sprefix=science+kits%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-21-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzSTJRNEhQSVBBTDNGJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzA5NDIwMTJaUjVBT0lUUTFWSiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzIzMjU3MUo0SFhGSUFOT1JEUCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
-MadLibs
-We love food baskets with different types of foods (just note- Ben is allergic to nuts, and I'm still gluten free)
-Ice cream maker like this: https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-21-Quart-Frozen-Yogurt-Ice/dp/B003KYSLMW/ref=sr_1_6?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5omPss735QIVC8NkCh2iewZUEAAYASAAEgL37_D_BwE&hvadid=174254547726&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9028758&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=8900871056864126307&hvtargid=kwd-1527766626&hydadcr=24631_9648902&keywords=2+quart+ice+cream+maker&qid=1574212463&sr=8-6
Other individual ideas:
Ben
I know he would love these: https://www.gamestop.com/clothing/mens/clothing/socks-hosiery/products/nintendo-controller-socks/10167929.html
Here is his Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/FLY2HGCD6Y0D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_Rx5dAbJH0DDMF
Christina
-Church music CD's
-The movie Jane and Emma
Audra
-Fun socks
-Easy cross stitch projects- something like this: https://www.amazon.com/CaptainCrafts-Cross-Stitch-Patterns-Embroidery/dp/B01M7QPTGD/ref=sr_1_38?crid=2ZF4MA6SSIQUK&keywords=cross+stitch+kits+for+kids&qid=1573446237&sprefix=cross+stitch%2Caps%2C237&sr=8-38
Claire
-Anything magic
-Anything art
-Fun earrings
Camille
-She loves these little Calico Critters but only has a couple of the figurines, and I know she would love some of the accessories: https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=calico+critters+%26+houses&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories&tref=typeahead%7Cterm%7C0%7Ccalico+critters+%26+houses%7C%7C%7Cservice&searchRawTerm=cali
No comments:
Post a Comment