Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cards to Grandma High

When mom and dad were back in Idaho they found some old cards we made for Grandma High. She wanted me to scan them and put them on the blog for all to see. Michelle actually put the date on her card, so they were made on May 11, 1986; for Mother's Day. There were only four cards so I can only imagine Matt was off doing other things that did not involve coloring on cards at that time of his young life.

Michelle's:

Front: Grandma High All of the color's sent me, here to say,

Inside: Have a happy, marvelous, wonderful, great, fantastic, exciting, challenging, But most of all terrific Mother's Day! I love you! [from your grandaughter Michelle]

Back: I love you! Inter-Great Cards (May 11, 1986)

Melissa's:

Front: have you heard Happy Mother's Day so fantastic I'll love it great super wow great super

Inside: Wow from: Melissa High to: Gradma and Gandpa

Back: the color card company

Christina's

Front: for a special person

Inside: I'm here to say Happy Mother's Day and I love you Love Christina High

Stephanie's:

Front: Happy Mother Day  Beaver  Grandma High  Squirrel

Inside: I love you a Mother's Day I am Happy I Grandma I love you ffom Stephanie High for grandma High  Stephanie


Kind of fun to look back at our drawings and notes to Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Super fun- thank you for scanning them for us all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete