Friday, November 17, 2017

Christmas Lists!

I know that we are thinking about Thanksgiving this week, but I also need to be thinking about Christmas! Specifically, who  I need to start shopping for, and what your Christmas lists are.

I think I have this right, but you guys better check before I go shopping:

Stephanie double checked. Here is the list of who has who:

Younces have Highs
Hales have Younces
Marriotts have Hales
DeCremers have Marriotts
Highs have DeCremers

3 comments:

  1. Christina, you are going to hate me, but it should be:

    2017
    Younces have Highs
    Hales have Younces
    Marriotts have Hales
    DeCremers have Marriotts
    Highs have DeCremers

    Last year I went through each year from when we started up until now. We are on a four year cycle so we go off of 2013's list. Which is the one above. You should always have the younger siblings family from what you had the year before. For example, we had the Hales last year so we have the Marriotts this year. When you get to Matt one year the next year you'd have the Younces. Make sense? If you want to go back and look at my post from last year you can. This seems to be more confusing than it should be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to last years post. Hope it helps:

    http://highfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2016/11/christmas-lists-2009-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now checking this out. I am terrible at getting ahead of the holidays. So Highs - what do you want or need? :)

    ReplyDelete