Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas

I know that it is now Thanksgiving Eve, but  I just realized that Christmas is coming, and I usually have all of my shopping done by Nov. 1. Not so much this year!

Here's the list of who we had LAST year:

Younces have Marriotts
Hales have DeCremer
Marriotts have Highs
DeCremers have Younces
Highs have Hales




Ok, so do we all move done one this year, so it's now this:

Younces- Hales
Hales- Marriotts
Marriott's- DeCremer
Decremer's- Highs
Highs- Younces

That seems wrong, though, because I know the Hale's had me a couple years ago. So do we go up instead? I'm so confused!

2 comments:

  1. I believe it should be:
    Younces - DeCremers
    Hales - Highs
    Marriotts - Younces
    DeCremers - Hales
    Highs - Marriotts

    We have the next family down the list from what we had the year before, I believe. I think you moved the opposite direction in your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never remember who I even had the year before, so I always have to ask. You guys keep me on track. Let's go with Stephanie's list then.

    ReplyDelete