Okay, so it is that time of year to try to remember who we have for Christmas. I totally had it in my mind that we had one family, then I started thinking about it and it turns out we have another family. So, I decided to post this for clarification and so that others do not have the same problem that I had. This is what I think is correct for this year.
Younces have Marriotts
Hales have DeCremer
Marriotts have Highs
DeCremers have Younces
Highs have Hales
Does that sound right? Let me know if that is wrong. I will get together a list for our family shortly. I cannot believe it's already that time of year again!
I am pretty sure that I have the Hale's. I think I usually have the person who had me the year before. Here's the list from last year:
ReplyDeleteYounces have Hales
Hales have Marriotts
Marriotts have DeCremers
DeCremers have Highs
Highs have Younces
That was what originally thought, but then I thought we had you not that long ago. I thought we had whoever was directly under who we had last year. So, we had the Highs last year, so we would have the Younces this year. Which is where my list came from. I think every four years it just happens to work out that we had who had us the year before, but not always. Does that make sense? I looked up the gift list history from the blog and we were missing a few years, but this is what I came up with from there:
ReplyDelete2014
Younces have Hales
Hales have Marriotts
Marriotts have DeCremers
DeCremers have Highs
Highs have Younces
2011
Younces have Marriotts
Hales have DeCremers
Marriotts have Highs
DeCremers have Younces
Highs have Hales
2010
Younces have Hales
Hales have Marriotts
Marriotts have DeCremers
DeCremers have Highs
Highs have Younces
2009
Marriotts give to Hales
DeCremers give to Marriotts
Highs give to DeCremers
Younces give to Highs
Hales give to Younces
So, given that information who we have this year should be the same as we had in 2011, which is the list I posted. Is that correct? I am confused because I cannot remember which gifts I got for each family each year.
I have the world's worst memory. I don't remember who I gave to or got from last year.... Bad, right? Not because I don't love you, I just can't remember. I would say it is because I am 40 now, but that would be an excuse, I have never been good at remembering stuff like this! So, I will go with whatever sounds right to everyone else!
ReplyDeleteShells
I just know originally I thought we would have the Marriotts, because they had us last year, but then when I thought about it and I am pretty sure we had the Marriotts two years ago, because I remember getting them Seahawks and Bronco stockings for the Christmas tree the Christmas before the Superbowl. I will talk to mom and maybe she remembers, or can be the deciding factor.
ReplyDeleteEvery year you move down one. So the list that Stephanie posted is correct. Hopefully this is still working for you and if not please don't be afraid to speak up.
ReplyDeleteOK, sounds good- I will go with that!
ReplyDeleteMarriotts, what do you need/want for Christmas? I am working on updating our Amazon wishlist. If you want to review those to see what types of things people are interested in, it is a good place to start. You don't have to buy something from the list! Everyone is on my list except for Dave who has his own. My list has comments for each item that is for anyone other than me, specifying who likes it. :)
ReplyDelete