We had such a fun time at Wild Waves yesterday. This is just a quick post so Christina will be happy. Ha ha. I took the Go Pro and got some decent footage. Here are a few videos. Even one that E took while wearing junior chesty on The Wild Thing.
Here are Audra, Claire, Aubrey, and I going down the big orange tube slide (I have the ride names down):
And, here we are on the Scrambler. I had to run this though a program since the file size was too big, so the quality is not as good. Sorry :
And, The Wild Thing Video. I had to run this through the program to change the file size as well:
I got some other shots with the GoPro, like these underwater pictures:
The kids all had fun. I'll post more later when I edit and go through everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment