Friday, June 20, 2014

Grove of the Patriarchs

We drove a VERY long way (5 plus hours round trip), but we finally made it to the Grove of the Patriarchs in Mt. Rainer. For future reference, I think it will be better to go and camp for a few days and go on several different hikes while there. But, really, I do think it was worth the drive because this is a place I have wanted to go for a long time, and now I can cross it off the bucket list!

 Olivia enjoying some lunch:
 Katie and Alicia leading the way:
 Olivia and Katie learning about the forest:
 Audra and Olivia holding hands to stay safe:










 Alicia, Camille, Tabatha, Claire, Audra, Olivia, Makenna

 Katie, Alicia, Olivia, Claire, Audra, Makenna:

 I love this picture of Alicia, Claire, Audra, and Olivia:
 And, this one of Katie also turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment