Monday, July 1, 2013

Slumber Party!

Last Tuesday Ken and Liss had box tickets for the M's game with Ken's company, and mom and dad also had tickets, so I baby sat Melissa's kids and the girls all had a slumber party!

They really had a great time. Audra and Tabatha became great friends. Tabatha came upstairs all excited, "Audra and I had a great idea! We decided to sleep next to each other!"

In the end, they didn't sleep next to each other.

The girls slept downstairs. Alicia was the instigator of chaos and determined that sleep was optional. I ended up going downstairs and just sitting in the room. I had a book that I pretended to read (it was too dark to read, but the illusion of reading and being able to sit all night long in that chair enjoying my book was enough). By 10 the girls finally fell asleep.

I'm pretty sure they were up again around 5 AM.

But, we all survived the night.

 Above: Olivia and Audra
Below: Alicia

 Above: Claire
Below: Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment