Christina has been begging us to post pictures long enough. Here are some pictures from when we went to Les Gove Park in Auburn.
Just a broad view of the Discovery Park. It was really fun.
Tabatha pushing Aubrey in the swing.
Katie enjoyed the sand pit.
Aubrey and Katie playing some music.
Makenna eating Aubrey's shoe.
All of the cousins liked this built in merry-go-round. It was pretty crowded most* of the time.
More sand pictures...
Makenna with the slides in the background.
Audra pushing Katie in the swing.
Alicia in another style swing. At one point Alicia and Aubrey were in the same swing and were having so much fun, but I was pushing them so I did not get a good picture.
Olivia pushing Aubrey. What is it with my kids making their cousins do all the work?
Great Grandma and Grandpa High with Makenna.
Great Grandma with Makenna.
Another picture with Grandma and Grandpa High.
Some of the grand kids with Great Grandma and Grandpa High.
One thing I noticed while going through my pictures is how little I got of the cousins actually playing together. Some might say I was enjoying the moment too much. I say everyone has to come back so I can do it right.




















No comments:
Post a Comment