Monday, June 13, 2011

Got Names?

I think I have come up with a better system of distributing temple names to anybody who might be interested.

I gave Melissa a big stack of names if you want to help her, but also I can unreserve names that I have and then you can go in and reserve them yourself. You would then download the names and take them to the temple to be turned into cards. I have typed up very specific and easy to follow directions on how to do this.

So, if you are interested in getting some temple names, just send me an e-mail and I will send you an e-mail with instructions and names to reserve in the new.familysearch.org system. Also, feel free to pass this along to anybody you know who might want to do family file names. I'll try my best to make sure you get whole families so you can start with the baptisms and go all the way through the sealings.

No comments:

Post a Comment