Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ali and the Cow!

Since noone else seems to be posting on this blog thingy I'll add a video Ilea sent me at work. For those who are unaware, for Easter we bought Ali a stuffed cow. A toy hamburger on a hoof. Her own faux milkshake machine. And as you can see here, she does make it shake. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Ali is quite the cutie. Mom showed us this video on her phone, and I think the quality looked better there, but she is still adorable. She'll be eating real milkshakes before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. We enjoyed having her (and Ilea) with us this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom posted the last comment, not me. But, I am so glad that we were all able to hang out! Hopefully next time Shells will get to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I (Ilea) recorded it on my phone so it wasn't meant to be as big, but you get the point at least. Matt was kind enough to share it with you...I sent it to him and he posted his sent copy to this blog! I have two other vidoes on my phone that I should see if we can copy here as well. (Having a full sized camcorder in a hurry isn't as convenient so I apologize for the poor quality!)

    ReplyDelete