Here are our family pictures. They turned out really well. We ordered quite a few and I know I linked the slide show to my blog, but thought you'd like to see them here as well.
Thanks. The last picture was a special request from Katie. We showed her all of the pictures and she said, "But where's the one with me and glowworm sitting on the truck?" So, I contacted the photographer and made a special request to include a picture with a combination of those three things (Katie, glowworm, truck). What a memory she has!
They look fabulous Steph.
ReplyDeleteThanks. The last picture was a special request from Katie. We showed her all of the pictures and she said, "But where's the one with me and glowworm sitting on the truck?" So, I contacted the photographer and made a special request to include a picture with a combination of those three things (Katie, glowworm, truck). What a memory she has!
ReplyDeleteI just want to know Where is this truck??? I've needed one like it for my growing collection. LeMay better look out.
ReplyDelete