Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday Dinner

I had an AWESOME Birthday this year! Mom took us girls out for dinner at Puerto Vallarta. It was delicious and FUN! I honestly had not laughed so hard in a very long time. I do love the boys in our family, but it was nice to be just us girls, I have to admit! Thanks, ladies (and especially mom) for the wonderful night.



































They brought this sombrero out to sing to me. Then the waiter used a spoon to put whip cream on my nose- an awkward moment for me because I wasn't sure waht the waiter was trying to do. We didn't get a picture the first time, so Stephanie reinacted the scene- she playing the part of the waiter.












Here is one of the three desserts we ate. It was very yummy!!!!
I will also add that even though Ben wasn't in town and I didn't get to spend my Birhtday with him, this was by far the next best thing. This is a night I will not soon forget- I love you guys so much!!

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time too. Not often we get to do a girls night out. We will need to recreate whenever we can get us girls together, including Michelle next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- the only thing that would have been bgetter is if Michelle had been there. Hopefully next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to make sure we get the same waiter though. I don't think anyone loved Margaritas as much as he did.

    ReplyDelete