Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Matt and Ilea's Engagement Pictures

I took Matt and Ilea's engagement pictures on December 5th. I finally got them all edited. This is partly because I have been really busy and partly because when they asked me to take a couple of quick pictures they didn't realize I'd take 250. Here are some of my favorites; I had fun editing them:
Matt is quite a bit taller than Ilea; as you can see.
I had a hard time getting them both to look at the camera, but it turned out cute. I really like the tree in the background of their next picture.
Probably my absolute favorite. I don't know why, but I like the black and white background with them in their black shirts. Call me crazy...
A picture of the two of them goofing of together:
And, some kissing ones.
And, a couple of pictures of the ring - for those of you that have not yet seen it.
So, there you have it. Of course there are a lot more pictures, but those were just some of my favorites.
And, I had to have some fun with Isaac since he was there as well:
And, just a couple of pictures of the three of them together.

With the pictures of the three of them together I had a hard time getting them all to look at the camera. Oh well, they'll get some more at the wedding I'm sure and if not we'll try again when it is warmer outside. The last one turned out pretty good though.

3 comments:

  1. Did you need a toy for them to look at in order for them to look at the camera's way? I can hear you know, "here, Ilea, look here Matt!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like some of these were taken at the same place we took our last family photos at in 2007? They look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were. Matt wanted to duplicate the look of the family photo from that year. Too bad I didn't look at the photo beforehand because I totally screwed up the background. Oh well; they still turned out good.

    ReplyDelete